Sunday, August 25, 2013

Being Creative with Nature

(and with some help from friends....)

I've been planning activities for the fall the last couple weeks and plans have been made for the educational side of learning but I am also looking for fun Nature Inspired activities that are Artful and FUN.... here are a few of the ideas I'm adding to my magical bag of ideas!

I must say I have a new favorite art blog for kids.... HousingaForest.com. This family has such fun using nature to create beautiful masterpieces and exploring cause & effect as well as just having FUN!

5 Fun Ways to Paint in the Rain
 
Nature Inspired Texture Paints
Make TEXTURE paints using a simple, no cook paint recipe
 
Nature Prints
 
Colored Sand ~ Halloween Sand Art
 
Handprint Spider Webs (love this!)
 
 
What kind of FUN Art Activities are you doing this Fall?
(BTW, click on the PICS for instructions & details)

No comments:

Post a Comment